To have a complete house, you need a kitchen. The kitchen is that social space where the family gets together, especially in 2020. With the family spending most of the time indoors, the kitchen has become an integral part of your house and your cabinets and joinery are an integral part of your kitchen. If your kitchen is the heart of the house, then the cabinets of your kitchen are like the ribs holding the heart in place. Some architects specialize in kitchen designs in Northern Beaches. While deciding on the kitchen designs in Northern Beaches it becomes imperative to keep in mind the storage space and this is where Northern Beaches Joinery And Cabinetry play a major role.
Opting for a wise kitchen design in Northern Beaches means that you would want to give your kitchen a contemporary clean look while maximizing the storage space.
Things you need to know about the trend in Northern Beaches Joinery and Cabinetry:
1. Materials used to make kitchen cabinets:
There are many commonly used materials to manufacture Northern Beaches joinery and cabinetry that can come well within your budget:
- Plywood: This is one of the most commonly used low-cost materials for making kitchen cabinets and joinery. It is preferred for its stability, durability, and high resistance to moisture. It can be coated with thermfoil, wood veneer, or plastic laminate. Plywood if varnished properly can be used as an alternative for timber.
- Medium-density fibreboard (MDF): The process to manufacture this material includes recycling wood fibres and resin. It is made under high pressure. The best quality about MDF is that it is very durable and is used for thermofoil cabinets in commercial setups.
- Stainless steel: Stainless steel is a new rage. The reason for its increasing popularity is its durability, resistance to expansion and contraction like wood, ease of clean. You will often see stainless steel cabinets in the modern kitchen and also in the commercial kitchen. Cabinets made of steel give the kitchen the contemporary look and are used a lot in restaurants and professional kitchens.
2. You can be spoilt for choice:
There are different varieties of Northern Beaches joinery and cabinetry to choose from:
- Louvered: This style of cabinets uses horizontals slabs of wood. These add a distinct look to your kitchen and are similar to a window in its look. They are great for spaces that require a lot of ventilation because most louvred doors have space in between them.
- Inset: This cabinet style uses an inset door inside the cabinet frame. Each door needs precision to be made of the exact size so that it opens and closes properly. These cabinets can make you overshoot your budget, but their classy look can last for decades.
- Distressed: To give your kitchen a rustic look, you can always go for distressed cabinetry. Most manufacturers who make custom kitchens will be able to give you a wide variety of distressed cabinets. You can deploy different techniques to give the distressed look by just rubbing off the corners of the cabinet doors.