Bathroom Renovation Sutherland Shire provides a complete solution to bathroom renovation with the most trusted and reputable contractors and engineers. These skilled tradesmen gained a reputation for complying with the Australian industry standards. Bathroom renovation Sutherland Shire’s quality of work and value for money ensures that the bathroom’s makeover will be for years to come. The affordable renovation of the bathroom ensures modern functional washrooms for the whole family.
Different kinds of packages
- Basic renovation Package – This package includes ceramic floor and wall tiles, ceramic back to wall dual flush toilet, Tap-ware basin set/mixer, framed shower screen, Quality mirror with beveled or pencil edge, ceramic countertop, double towel toilet, and rail roll holder.
- Popular renovation package – In addition to the above all fittings, they provide high-quality acrylic bath installation, double power point outlets to service the vanity area, stylish frameless shower screen, 900mm framed mirror, 900 mm polyurethane vanity unit with ceramic top.
- Stylish renovation packages – Stylish renovation packages are the best package, including Tapware/mixers and basin, shower & freestanding bath, Handheld shower & rail, IXL fan/light, 4 downlights, completely new ceiling & cornices, double power points, Stainless steel heated towel rail & underfloor heating and frameless/semi-frameless shower screen, 900mm mirror.
- Regardless of packages, the service quality is not compromised, and all packages include labor and fixing materials.
Price of Bathroom renovation
One can create a dream bathroom with the best merchants in the town in any state of Australia. The cost varies from one state to another state in the country. In Sutherland Shire, the homeowners must spend $18000 to $25000 to renovate their bathroom, but thorough research before spending so much money is necessary. The contractors and the laborers treat every project as their own so there is a personal touch in every project.
How can the owners keep the bathroom renovation low?
Money is valuable, like time. Both these elements in life must not be wasted. Any intelligent person would find a way to keep the cost low no matter what the price for the renovation is quoted by the tradesman. The ways to keep the cost low are given below:
- Keep the size of the bathroom intact.
- Save the bathroom’s drywall
- Keep the bathroom’s load-bearing wall in place.
- Install a prefabricated shower or bathtub.
- Install a standard toilet.
- Not to consider replacing the fixtures but to refinishing them
Some do’s and don’ts before Bathroom renovation
- Just like any other corner of the house, one must take this part of the house important and make a design before planning for renovation.
- Not to withhold the vanity unit.
- One must add storage because it increases the value of the toilet.
- Be basic and not be swayed away by the trend. It is wise to plan long term rather than short term. It is important to have a clean and usable bathroom rather than a trendy bathroom.
- It is wise to avoid the refurbishment cost after every five years.