No Funeral, Just Cremation: In Memory Of Your Loved Ones
As a matter of fact, customs and cultures have been part and parcel of humanity. In a sense, traditions and cultures have been instrumental in shaping up the world and humanity as well. Personal or professional, humans have been sticking to ethics and yardsticks in all spheres of life. By the way, here we go about the concept of no funeral, just cremation. First off, the practice of no funeral, just cremation refers to the act of carrying out cremation of the deceased without any funeral. Maybe call it direct cremation.
The East or the West, people have been deep-rooted in their respective customs. Over a period of time, such traditions and customs will become part of social status for humans. Even in death, there is not going to be any difference. Well, this means humanity has been strictly following the ethics of funerals for the deceased. This aside, here are the details relating to the concept of no funeral, just cremation along with other relevant information as given below:
- First up, it is important to give last rites to the deceased or departed souls. And related customs and traditions have been different from country to country or from community to community.
- However, there have been so many things in common. For instance, burial and cremation have been part and parcel of most funerals out there.
- Basically, a typical funeral is a long-winded event as such in that it involves a procession going up to the graveside.
- Remember, funerals have always been subject to the wishes of the dead and the bereaved. All in all, there have been options like funeral homes and funeral directors taking part in the whole event of committal.
- Similarly, options like no funeral, just cremation will help create an emotional connection with the deceased and the bereaved alike.
Top Advantages Of No Funeral, Just Cremation
Here you will go through a few more details relating to the advantages of the concept of no funeral, just cremation along with other important information as discussed below:
- In tune with the bereaved: First off, here the first voice should come from the family members of the deceased. When they don’t want disturbance to the departed or want to stop loudmouths during the funeral, their preference will go to the practice of no funeral, just cremation.
- What they will actually cover: To top it all, one must be aware of the actual services to be delivered in the event of no funeral, just cremation. In fact, the service providers will be front and center from ensuring coffins to arranging flowers to preparing the commute to the graveside.
- Cost-effective services: Even in times of a crisis, you should not lose your hard-earned money unnecessarily. Thanks to the method of no funeral, just cremation, you will not only get the best services but also land good returns and bargains on your money.
Time To Say Hello To No Funeral, Just Cremation
Considering the importance and traditional values of funerals, going for options like no funeral, just cremation will always be in the best interests of one and all.