In modern times, with improved technologies, one can afford a wide range of floorings that they can choose from. So the question arises- Why should you choose timber floorboards in Sydney when there are so many other flooring products available? This article will explain to you in detail the advantages and disadvantages of timber flooring in Epping over other flooring materials in Sydney.
Advantages of Timber Floorboards in Sydney:
- Value for money: Most real estate agents would concur that timber floorings in Epping will increase the value of your home past their underlying cost. Having timber floorboards installed will help your floorings last as long as your house exists, so you will never have to worry about the need of replacing them. In many home demolitions, the timber floorboards are removed flawlessly and recycled, so it could be said that your timber floorboards can really outlive your home.
- Environmentally friendly: Timber is a sustainable asset. In recent years, timber in Australia is harvested from plantations or carefully managed forests, which would guarantee that supplies won’t ever run out and that negligible harm is done to nearby flora and fauna. In many cases, the timber industry presently effectively takes an interest in reforestation and natural life preservations projects.
- Hardwood floors help keep your home environment healthier: This is one of the principal reasons why countless homeowners have their carpeted floors replaced with timber floorings in Epping and other types of timber floorboards in Sydney. Timber floorings do not hold onto dust, mould, bugs, pet hair, lies and different substances that can cause or deteriorate allergies and other medical issues.
- Hardwood floors are beautiful: Nothing can beat the warmth, shades and hues provided by a timber hardwood floorboard in Sydney. They are available in an assortment of colours, shades that you can access. You can discover hardwood that would be an ideal match for your home in Sydney.
- Hardwood floors are easy to care for: Once you get your timber floorings installed and sealed in Epping, your floorboards will look wonderful for quite a long time to come with just simple routine cleaning and upkeep.
Disadvantages of Timber Floorboards in Sydney:
- Premium quality timber can be more expensive than numerous flooring materials available in the market.
- Timber Hardwood floorboards in Sydney may require occasional standing and finishing to refresh your floorings.
- Timber floorings cannot easily be replaced if you want to change your flooring material.
But are these disadvantages truly inconveniences or would they say they are simply seen as disadvantages? While the facts demonstrate that the expense of laying timber floorings is more costly than laying rugs or vinyl tiles, timber hardwood flooring would stay on forever, while other types of flooring require regular replacement. This will help you recover the original cost during the installations, in fact, providing more value in the long run. Indeed, you may be required to sand and polish your floorings a few times over the lifetime of your home, this is no more expensive than having different kinds of flooring replaced. Though, you can’t easily remove your timber flooring, but why would you need to? Most property owners never get tired of their timber floorings and truth be told, they love them significantly more as the years pass by.
If you need to lay a timber floorboard over your existing floor, solid timber flooring may not be the only solution that you can look into. One can also look into engineered and floating timber floorings. If you are seeking to get your home renovations or a home extension in Epping, then there is no reason why not to choose timber floorboards for your floorings in Sydney.